Now I feel weirdly old.
Jun. 9th, 2010 10:30 pmYou have invited delfinnium to this chat.
This is now a group chat. Add another person.
Andrew Shumway has joined.
me: huh
delfinnium has joined.
me: they changed the look back.
delfinnium: huh
wonder why.
me: it was ugly, mostly
but I hadn't realized till now that you could DO group chat.
Andrew: yeah
Sent at 9:21 PM on Wednesday
delfinnium: yeeeah. pidgin can do it too, somewhat. Though someone has to invit the pidgin user.
Andrew: i haven't touched pidgin in FOREVER. or meebo. or anything except gchat
me: I use Beejive
but only on my ipod.
if I have a real browser? GCHAT.
There is no god but google.
delfinnium: meebo only if gchat is screwing on me.
lol. 
Andrew: THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE IS HIS PROPHET?
is shot
delfinnium: Remy is most unhappy and quite a bit jealous that Tony is screwing some dude.
what does that make yahoo?
Andrew: Tony: it's totally just sex.
yahoo is the devil.
delfinnium: Remy: Of course it is, sir. I never implied otherwise.
Yahoo was THE search engine
before google came along.
me: I used to yahoo.
I also asked jeeves
Before the fuckers fired Jeeves.
Andrew: i was always on MSN chat
me: and made it ask.
FUCK ask.
delfinnium: poor Jeeves.
me: I know!
msn messenger!
Andrew: it was the stuff!
me: sighs I wrote my first gay sex with a stranger on there.
With a mary-stu for trigun.
delfinnium: MSN was SO the thing! my dad taught us how to use it.
Andrew: NICE.
I had a gary stu for Lord of the Rings
me: Although I feel that mary stu get's a pass since he was fucking knives.
delfinnium: I RP'd crazy ass porn on MSN in NZ.
........ oooookay.
me: ... you realize we're talkign about 10 years ago as if it were the good old days.
No, Knives was the name of the charecter!
Andrew: oh god.
i feel OLD now
me: Vashes insane evil twin!
TEN FUCKING YEARS.
Andrew: DIES AND IS DEAD
dude, my gary stu had THE FOURTH ELVEN RING OF POWER and he was awesome
delfinnium: ten years ago IS the good old days
I was like, 14 when I discovered gundam wing yaoi.
me: Xie was a shape shifting native plant. Because planet gunsmoke had a liquid core. Or some shit.
delfinnium: shape shifting native plant?
Andrew: lol
delfinnium: that sounds fucked up cool.
me: Trigun was totaly my first Yaoi too. I was already writing batman fan-fiction, but it wasn't online, it was just in a notebook. i shared with my friends.
XIE WAS AWESOME.
Then I found ONLINE FANFICTION.
And Vash was ALWAYS fucking/getting fucked by wolfwood.
Andrew: my first slash was Anne Rice
me: ... and it was HOOOT.
Andrew: Lestat/Louis forthewin
(And, to finish it offfff)
me: andy! Drel! Pick a color!!
delfinnium: red
Andrew: puke green
me: KK
Andrew: I wonder what horror we just helped create...
delfinnium: She's probably posting our conversation on lj
and we're colour coded.
Andrew: Ah.
delfinnium: That is the best-case scenario I can think of.
because I don't really want to know what else she would do with 'puke-green'
ETA; hacked (with permission) by Andrew. Because Momo forgot that her journal had a purple background and the colors were really wonky. ILU momo <3